Increasing demand for the use of renewable power sources has led to the strong development of solar power plants, plants for the production of electric energy from the sun. The DT-10SE Remote Terminal is part of the DT-10 Remote Terminals range designed specifically for the needs of remote measurement, protection, monitoring and control of the power plant connection to the distribution grid. The Remote Terminal DT-10SE connects a power plant with a low voltage or medium voltage distribution grid via a disconnecting circuit breaker. The basic element of the Remote Terminal DT-10SE is the Monitoring and Control Terminal UST-10Gc, UST-1 (3) or Feeder Terminal TP-10 which enables connection of the power plant to the distribution grid.
Depending on the voltage level of the plant, UST-10Gc or UST-1 (3) are used for the power plant connections at the low voltage level of the grid and the TP-10 and UST-3 are used to connect the plant to the medium voltage level of the grid. In addition to its monitoring and control functions, TP-10 also insures overcurrent protection functions (overload, short circuit, ground fault), undervoltage, overvoltage, underfrequency and overfrequency protection of the connection line. For voltage and frequency protection functions and detection of islanding operation of the power plants of less than 500kW, the VR-50 Voltage Relay is used.
The grid separation switch can be controlled locally via the keypad and remotely via some of the available communications (GPRS, Radio Modem, F.O., etc.). The DT-10SE contains all the necessary elements for the realization of these functions.
[showhide type=”opis” more_text=”Show more” less_text=”Show less”]
- multiprocessor distributed system
- for connecting the power plant to the low voltage grid level, the UST-10Gc or UST-1 Monitoring and Control Terminal and the VR-50 Voltage Relay are used
- Feeder Terminal TP-10 and UST-10Gc are used to connect the power plant to the medium voltage grid level
- UST-10Gc and VR-50 Voltage Relay, in addition to the switch monitoring and control functions, also realize the function of protecting the low voltage buss-bars, UST-1 (3) has only a monitoring and control function
- Feeder Terminal TP-10, in addition to monitoring and control functions, also provides overload protection functions (overload, short circuit, ground fault), undervoltage, overvoltage, underfrequency, overfrequency protection
- measurement (I, U, P, Q, S, EP, EQ, cos j) with MT-10SQ
- local and / or remote control of switchgear (up to 5, more on request)
- display of the state of the power plant on the graphic LCD
- self-test function, local and remote signalling of device availability
- own power supply of input contacts galvanically separated from the power supply of the device
- voltage quality control, standard EN 50160 and IEC 61000-4-30 class S (MT-20S), class A (MT-30,40)
- remote control from control center via GPRS, radio, F.O. connections
- MODBUS RTU (TCP), IEC 60870-5-101 (104) communication protocols
- additional communication is possible with the energy meter via the KON-50 Converter