IEL d.o.o. company was founded in 1990. Our specialty is the development and production of modern, intelligent electronic measuring and protection devices as well as devices and systems for processes monitoring and control.
IEL’s employees have many years of experience in the field of electronic devices and systems development for measuring electrical, process and mechanical quantities. Many of the developed devices are used in industry, naval shipbuilding and land forces.
Since the company’s foundation, we pay special attention to quality assurance, through the quality control service from the input control to the final control. The best confirmation of our good work and quality is the long-standing partnership with the largest Croatian companies in this area (KONČAR, DALEKOVOD, INA, SIEMENS, ABB, etc.) as well as successful use of our equipment with the most demanding users (Hrvatska elektroprivreda – HEP, Hrvatske autoceste – HAC, Hrvatske ceste – HC, Croatian Navy – HRM, Ministry of Sea, Transport and Infrastructure, PLIVA, INA etc.).
User – Hrvatska elektroprivreda HEP
- Equipment for measuring, monitoring, control and protection of substations 220/110/35/10 kV (TS Tunnel Sv. Rok Sever, TS Tunnel Mala Kapela Jug, TS Sušak, TS Poreč, TS Dobri, TS Dunat, TS Krk, TS Obrovac , TS Žerjavinec, TS Ernestinovo, TS Meline, TS Našice, TS Osijek 1 etc.).
- Equipment for measuring, monitoring, control and protection of substations 10 (20) / 0,4 kV for Elektroprimorje, DP Elektrojug, DP Elektrodalmacija, Elektra Zagreb and other distribution areas.
- Equipment for control, monitoring and protection in hydroelectric power plants (HE Zakučac, HE Gojak, HPP Varaždin, HPP Čakovec, HE Peruča, EL-TO Zagreb, TE-TO Zagreb, TE-TO Osijek, RHE Lepenica)
- Measuring, monitoring and control equipment at the Mrežni Centar RIJEKA and the Mrežni Centar ZAGREB
User – Hrvatske autoceste HAC
- Equipment for measuring, monitoring, control and protection of substations 10 (20) / 0,4 kV on all sections of the Zagreb – Split – Ploče highway, Zagreb – Goričan, the section Beli Manastir – Sredanci (Corridor Vc)
User – Rijeka – Zagreb Highway
- Equipment for measuring, monitoring, control and protection of substations 10 (20) / 0,4 kV on the highway section Rijeka – Zagreb
User – Hrvatske ceste HC
- Equipment for measuring, monitoring, control and protection of substations 10 (20) / 0,4 kV
User – Krapina – Macelj Highway
- Equipment for measuring, monitoring, control and protection of substations 10 (20) / 0,4 kV on the highway section Krapina – Macelj
User – Plamen Foundry
- Equipment for remote and local monitoring, control and power quality control. Energy management system in the low-voltage and medium-voltage plants.
User – PLIVA
- Equipment for energy measurement and protection at the Pliva Research Institute
User – EKO – Agency
- Equipment for monitoring, control and protection of pumping stations Ravne Njive, Kunčeva greda, Kaštel Lukšić, etc. within the Eko Kaštelanski Zaljev project
User – DIOKI
- System for measuring, registering and analyzing electrical quantities
- Alarm monitoring system
User – Underground gas repository OKOLI
- Equipment for protection, measurement and power quality monitoring
User – Ministry of Sea, Transport and Infrastructure
- Equipment for remote monitoring of radar station alarm systems of the System for maritime traffic monitoring in the Adriatic
User – Hrvatska ratna mornarica HRM (Croatian Navy)
- Control of water penetration at RTOP-11 missile boat
- TMS Torsion measurement system on RTOP-11 missile boat
- TAHO engine speed measurement at RTOP-11 missile boat
- TMS Torsion measurement system on RTOP-12 missile boat
- TAHO engine speed measurement at RTOP-12 missile boat
- Integrated propulsion and propulsion control system and ship systems monitoring and control on MPMB, LM-51 mine hunter
User – Croatian Land Forces
- Missile launcher monitoring and control system on SRL STRIJELA-10 CRO armored vehicle
User – Libyan Navy
- Engine and gear vibration measurement and monitoring system on the patrol boat PV30LS
- Engine telegraph system on the patrol boat
User – Adria-Mar Brodogradnja
- Portable measuring center for measurement, registration and dynamic analysis of vibrations, torque, power and shaft speed
User – NATO – Brown & Root
- Equipment for energy measurements in mobile substations
Independently or jointly with reputable Croatian companies we export the measuring, protection, monitoring and control equipment to the following countries: Egypt, Jordan, Philippines, Albania, Greece.