PQ VISION software package is intended for power quality control, analysis and reporting in power distribution and generation systems and large industrial power consumer.
Class A power quality monitors, which were previously mainly reserved for primary distribution, are increasingly being built into secondary distribution substations and renewable power plant connection facilities.
In addition to class A power quality monitors, a large number of measuring devices from different manufacturers have been installed so far, and they can be used to monitor certain power quality parameters. Connecting these devices to the system can significantly improve system quality.
[showhide type=”opis” more_text=”Show more” less_text=”Show less”]
PQ VISION enables the connection of different manufacturers’ measuring devices to a single quality control system. Communication with the measuring devices is achieved using standard communication protocols and measuring data exchange files (PQDIF).
Support for different communication topologies enables cost-effective connectivity and measuring devices without a network interface in the quality control system. Acquisition of measurements from devices in communication link takes place fully automated.
PQ VISION processes the acquired measurements and generates reports on the electric power quality. Reporting system allows automatic reporting to email addresses of various services and regulatory agencies.
PQ VISION allows different views of current measurements. The graphical and numerical views of all acquired measurements are available for the individual device. Instantaneous measurements can be displayed at the substation or voltage level, whereby the selected measurements from multiple devices appear in the same display (SCADA display).
PQ VISION allows analysis of recorded measurements, events and transients. Available graphical and numeric views of all quantities, histograms, phase diagrams, harmonic displays and transients, ITIC curves and DISDIP tables are available.
- system monitoring independent of the device manufacturer
- automatic measurements acquisition and processing
- automatic generation and sending reports
- work in the background without user support
- user-adjustable reports
- power quality analysis according to EN50160
- analysis and review of instantaneous measurements
- analysis and review of registered measurements
- analysis of events and transients
- support for different databases
- connecting to other systems (PQDIF)
- support for MODBUS RTU / TCP, IEC 61850, IEC 60870-5-104, FTP
- unlimited number of measuring points