MT-40S Measuring Terminals are designed for measuring, monitoring, registering and analyzing power quality of qualities in the most complex systems of power generation, distribution and transmission. By quickly sampling the measured current and voltage quantities, the processor calculates the true RMS values of the current, voltage, power, energy, power factor and frequency. In addition to measuring the current electrical quantities, the processor calculates the maximum, mean and minimum values of current, voltage, power in the time interval (MD) and registers the specified quantities.
In accordance with Euro standard EN 50160 and IEC 61000-4-30 Class A Ed.2 and Ed.3, MT-40S analyzes the quality of the electrical parameters of the grid (harmonic distortion, harmonic content, surge and voltage drop, voltage flicker, asymmetry etc.) in order to control the contractual relations of sale or purchase of electrical energy. Graphic color LCD makes the information about the status of a particular part of the grid available locally, and via the embedded Web server they are available remotely. The Measuring Terminal also enables local display of EN 50160 on the device. Reports are also available via e-mail. The four communication lines and software packages MT-DIALOG 3, MT-QUALITY, IPQS or Web browser provide complete remote quality control of the grid.
[showhide type=”opis” more_text=”Show more” less_text=”Show less”]
- true RMS measurement of instantaneous values of current, voltage, frequency, power, power factor
- energy measurement and analysis (EP, EQ) by tariffs
- measurement of harmonic components of current and voltage (up to 50th/63rd harmonic) and harmonic distortion
- power quality measurement and analysis in accordance with European standard EN 50160, IEC 61000-4-30 Class A, Ed.2 and Ed.3, IEC 61000-4-7, IEC 61000-4-15, IEC 61000-3-6 / 7
- registration of maximum, mean and minimum values of current, voltage, power, energy with time stamp, local display of EN 50160 on the device.
- active and reactive energy registration per tariff and total energy (up to four tariffs)
- great flexibility for measured values recording in SD card with capacity up to 8GB (1GB for 1 year)
- 4 digital inputs and 4 digital outputs
- 2 inputs for temperature and humidity measurement (STH-3 sensor)
- 4 analog inputs and 2 analog outputs
- Web browser for parameterization and analysis
- MT-DIALOG 3 for parameterization and analysis
- MT-QUALITY, IPQS software for collecting, analyzing and exchanging data with an expert system
- two configurable ports RS232 / RS485 / F.O. for: communication with measurement, monitoring and control systems and data readings
- 10/100 Base-Tx (Fx) Ethernet port for communication with LAN / WAN network and Info Terminal ITK-20
- data read-out using a USB disk or computer
Catalogues are available to the registered users only
User registration or login for registered users