Power quality control is a very important part of the overall power system monitoring in the process of restructuring the electrical energy market. The IPQS Power Quality Control System is an integrated quality control system and is intended for monitoring the power quality of complex systems of energy generation, distribution and transmission in accordance with the EN 50160 and IEC 61000-4-30 standards. The basic elements of the system are intelligent electronic devices – power quality monitors (series MT-50, MT-40, MT-30, MT-20, PQI-D, ION 7650 etc.) communicating with the ITK-200 Info Terminal.
Info Terminal ITK-200 has advanced data acquisition and analysis functions as well as statistical processing of measured results. ITQ-200 Info Terminals have implemented PQ VISION software with the tasks for data acquisition from various manufacturers’ power quality monitors, data processing, recording in the database and adapting for graphical interpretation. PQ REPORT is also implemented in Info Terminal for automatic generation, archiving and sending reports. The PQ VISION program package consists of server and client applications. Info Terminal ITK-200 can integrate server and client applications and database. Software package PQ VISION can also use an already existing database server, e.g. in the quality control center and a virtual computer to execute server applications, thus reducing ITK-200 purchase and maintenance costs.
[showhide type=”opis” more_text=”Show more” less_text=”Show less”]
- quality monitors are MT series measuring terminals (e.g. MT-50, MT-40, MT-30, MT-20, MT-10SQ)
- possible integration of other quality monitors that meet the standards for communication and data formatting (e.g. PQI-D, ION 7650 …)
- Quality Info Terminal ITK-200 acquires, processes and stores data in its own MySQL (SQL) database
- PQ VISION software for data acquisition, processing, storing and graphical interpretation of measurements
- PQ VISION contains server (PQ DAQ, PQ DBM, PQ REPORT) and client applications (PQ VISA, PQ PARAM)
- PQ REPORT software for automatic generation, archiving and sending reports
- GPS time synchronization
- data acquisition and processing in accordance with EN 50160 and IEC 61000-4-30
- Ethernet, RS485, F.O. networks for communication with quality monitors and Quality Info Terminal
- data access via Internet / Intranet
- quality control at the power reception points and delivery points
- the system is open and easy to extend the number of measuring points
- simple communication with other systems as it stores data in PQDIF and COMTRADE format and has a range of standard communication protocols (IEC 60870-5-101, IEC 60870-5-104, MODBUS TCP etc)