Power quality control is a very important part of the overall power system monitoring in the process of restructuring the electrical energy market. The MTPQS Quality Control System is an integrated quality control system designed to control the quality of complex systems of energy generation, distribution and transmission in accordance to the EN 50160 and IEC 61000-4-30 standards. The basic elements of the system are intelligent electronic devices – quality monitors (e.g. MT-50, MT-40, MT-30, MT-20Q, MT-10SQ, MT-5 etc) communicating with ITK-20 (10) Quality Info Terminal.
ITK-20 (10) Quality Info Terminal has implemented the MT-QUALITY software package with the task for automatic data acquisition from power quality monitors, data processing, database recording, reporting and adapting data for graphical interpretation. Info terminal ITK-20 (10) has advanced communication functions, measuring analysis and statistical processing of measurement results. For connecting to central databases and applying expert programs for additional analysis, statistical processing and reporting, Info terminal ITK-20 (10) exports data into standard PQDIF format and sends via communication to a quality control center.
[showhide type=”opis” more_text=”Show more” less_text=”Show less”]
- quality monitors are MT series measuring terminals (e.g. MT-50, MT-40, MT-30, MT-20, MT-10SQ)
- Quality Info Terminal ITK-20 (10) acquires, processes and stores data in its own SQL or MySQL database and prepares data for further processing in quality control centers
- acquisition and processing of data according to EN 50160 and IEC61000-4-30
- Ethernet, RS485, F.O. network for communication with the quality monitors and Quality Info Terminal
- GPS time synchronization, SNTP
- data access via Internet / Intranet
- quality control at the power reception points and delivery points
- grid analysis in normal operation and grid disturbances
- the system is open and easy to extend the number of measuring points
- simple communication with a master system as it stores data in PQDIF and COMTRADE format and has a range of standard communication protocols (IEC 60870-5-101, IEC 60870-5-104, MODBUS TCP etc)