KON-20 Converter is used to switch from the RS485 communication line to the RS232C communication line. The converter enables the connection of equipment with RS485 communication to a remote central station with RS232C input.
KON-20 is intended for use in power and industrial plants, as well as in other plants where transmission of information insensitive to interference is required.
- transmission and conversion are independent of the communication protocol
- speed transfer selection from 9.6 kBd to 115.2 kbd using DIP switch S1
- communication lines optical signalling
- wide voltage range of the converter power supply
- small dimensions, wall or rail mounting