DI-com Digital Communication Unit is intended for remote energy monitoring from the energy meters installed in the power plant. Using digital inputs, DI-com collects pulse outputs from energy meters (e.g., active and reactive energy), processes the signals and transmits information to a central computer (e.g. SCADA system) via a communication link.
- connecting the energy meter with the pulse outputs of the meter to the master system
- conversion of pulse outputs to the MODBUS RTU or MODBUS TCP communication protocol
- RS485 transmission media, optics (optional), Ethernet (optional)
- signalling the operation of the communication line and pulse inputs with LED elements
- mounting on DIN 35 mm, small dimensions